Pumpkin can not only be used as a cake. As an additional ingredient, to make pudding is okay too. The natural yellow color can steal the attention when served. Check out one variation of pumpkin recipe in the form of pudding. This pumpkin pudding recipe with almond milk, its color and tastes are appetizing.
Pumpkin Pudding Topping Raisin and Almond
1 pack of jelly
500 ml of almond milk
250 ml of water
50 g sugar
150 g steamed yellow pumpkin, puree
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 pandan leaves, tie
25 g raisins
25 g whole almonds
How to make:
1. Mix all ingredients, stir well.
2. Heat over medium while stirring until it boils.
3. Lift, pour into the mold according to taste that has been drabble in water.
4. Allow to harden, store in the refrigerator.
5. Serve with a sprinkling of raisins and almonds.