Avocado types on the market are round green avocados, long greens avocados, and avocado fuerte.
Avocado shape is oval and there is a round with green to dark red fruit skin color.
Fruit flesh is generally yellow like butter and has one seed.
Avocado flesh is smooth, thick, soft, tastes savory and delicious.
The content of nutrients in avocados include:
– Oleic and linoleic fatty acids
– Provitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin B
– Minerals of iron, copper, magnesium and potassium
– Lower blood cholesterol levels
– Helps blood regeneration and prevents anemia
– Moisturize the skin
– Prevent constipation