Have almond pulp and don’t have any idea what to make? Here are tips that can be used.
This time, we will share a potato patties recipe made with almond pulp.
400 g of steamed potatoes, peeled, puree
200 g of almond pulp
2 tablespoons rolled oats, soaked in a little water, puree
4 tablespoons chopped celery
2 tbsp fried shallots
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground pepper
Oil for frying
How to make:
1. Mix all ingredients, mix well.
2. Take 1 tablespoon of dough, flat round shape.
3. Repeat until the dough runs out.
4. Heat the oil, fry the dough until cooked and golden yellow.
5. Remove, drain. Serve with warm rice and tomato sauce.