After making oat milk and almond milk, there was some pulp left over. Do not throw this pulp away, it can be used as an additional ingredient in various recipes. This time, these two ingredients are for pancake.
Oat pulp can be used as a substitute for eggs, so eggs are not used for this recipe. This pancake is a vegan.
How to make it very easy, you can try it at home according to the existing ingredients.
While there are bananas and chocochips, let’s make eggless banana chocohcips pancakes.
Eggless Banana Chocohcips Pancake
100 g of almond pulp
50 g oat pulp
100 g wheat flour
6 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed with a fork
50 g chocochips
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons oat milk
2 bananas, peeled, sliced thin oblique or according to taste.
2 tablespoons of chocochips
vegetable oil for baking
How to make:
1. Mix almond pulp and oat pulp, mix well.
2. Add the mashed banana, stir well.
3. Gradually add wheat flour and oat milk, stir until blended.
4. Enter the vegetable oil and chocochips, stir well.
5. Heat a flat non-stick skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
6. Pour one spoonful of pancake batter, cook until both sides are cooked.
7. Repeat until the dough runs out.
8. Serving: Prepare a serving plate. Arrange the pancakes on a serving plate, add the banana slices and chocochips. Pancakes are ready to serve.
These homemade pancakes can be served as breakfast or as a picnic lunch.